Journal of Smart Science and Technology
Ethical Guide for Author
- Authors should ensure the originality of their work and avoid plagiarism. The submitted manuscript should not be published elsewhere.
- Authors should not submit the manuscript to more than one publisher for simultaneous consideration.
- Authors must always give proper acknowledgment of sources and secure permissions for material that is copyrighted.
- Authors should maintain the integrity of research, present accurate work and discuss its significance objectively.
- Authors should be prepared to provide data or relevant supporting material for verification and validation of the results upon request.
- Authors should avoid statements that could potentially be seen as allegations.
- Authors are strongly discouraged to have excessive and inappropriate self-citation or collectively cite among several authors.
- Authors are obliged to notify the journal chief editor if inaccuracy of the published work is discovered.